Saturday, January 22, 2011

What People See

I've been haunted by this very uneasy feeling... What does other people think about you? are you pleasant? warm? friendly? or just plain annoying? cocky? or stupid? What do other people see in you? Smart? Reachable? or just ugly? distant? We should stay away from him. Like that?

I just don't know the answer. This feeling surfaced because when i engaged in a comment in a social networking sites, let's say facebook. I did my best to keep someone, especially female to keep interested in the topic at hand. But, i find that, the discussion is neutral, meaning not so warm, not so cold, as if they are not interested in talking with me. Maybe i bored them to death. So, no one gives a f*c* about me. Go ahead. Check my facebook page. There's no wall post coming from somebody. Just game request or my useless ranting that no one gives a damn. Just a like.

Same goes to this blog. I did put a counter to see how many hits that this page accumulate. It steadily increases. But, no comment? Come on. I want to hear your point of view too. I really wish someone did take an interest of what I wrote. Yeah, i know it does not worth your time at all to read. But, at least, do me a favor. Wrote something back. I just wanna know who did read that piece of my mind. But it's your choice after all. I just can't order you to do something, right?

One other thing. When i tried to make a new friend, and yes, again, a female friend, I noticed, I'm not interesting enough in their eyes. We can only talk for a day, and that's it. 2 days top. This also applies to the real world. I seldom have a new friend. No one ever cared I guess. You are just a bystander. A living wall. They noticed, but they don't care.

And yes, if my close friends asked why I'm gloomy all the sudden, usually this is the reason why............The feeling of sudden void in the environment. And, you are the void..........

Happy weekends everyone. Or whoever that come here..

3 comments:

  1. dude i know this. it's hard to keep people especially the ones with XX genes to stay in touch with us. sometimes these people like to talk more on clothes bla3, you know girly things. they never expect us to produce some heavy topics and on the other hand, they expect us to listen more to them. feedback from us is just a sign for them to continue talking and they don't give a crap about the content of the feedback. IMHO, talking to common females are actually one sided with them talking and us listening. and usually when there are no one to talk, they will end up finding us to talk with because they know we layan them. which is why sometimes i found out that it's hard to talk to girls and apparently, i have less girl friends than boy friends. it's hard to be in-sync with their brainwaves, but hey, just keep going on man. who knows you might find someone who are interested in everything you talk about.

    in the end, they will always judge us from the appearance. you know i do found out that "some" of the girls in facebook actually look at your pictures before even considering to talk to you? and people seem to come up with "owh the outer appearance doesn't matter". well son it does for invisible pink unicorn sake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all, dude, i think you need to go with the "i dont give a shit about what people say about me as long as i am me myself".

    second, girls only talk to you when they want you to listen. sometimes you will have lots of chance about it. sometimes, they cant find no one suitable to be their listener and fortunately you're the only one there. and apparently most of them dont expect you to fix their problem. so they dont give a crap on what is your feedback. the only important thing is you listen and there's a response. that's all

    third, maybe you've heard what obe said. blogs that are famous consist of blogs about hot girls rants and pics ; gossip blogs and political blogs. that's all. no more no less. so choose wise

    fourth, when you make friends with girls consider them in these three types ; ikan, bimbo or femme fatale. it might be useful in choosing the topic of discussion rather than coming up with something that is either too "high" for them or too "low".

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup..outer shell is the utmost importance in building relationship...u ugly, u forever alone..aight? and one more thing.bad boys rule..good guys suffer

    ReplyDelete