Friday, October 28, 2011

Things I Want

Sebelum hampa baca list aku ni, try la search lagu "Things I Want" dendangan Tenacious D dengan Sum 41. Dah cari? Then play em while reading this. Baru rasa awesome. So here you go, a list of all the cool shit I want...

1. A brand new laptop with a dedicated graphic card, regardless of brands and also equipped with a strong processor unit.
2. A decent gaming desktop for you know, heavy gaming? Need this to play those graphic hogging games.
3. A smartphone. Does not decide for an iPhone or a BlackBerry or other smartphones. Any recommendations?
4. A camera. The camera that can do the job. Anything from DSLR or a standard digi-cam would suffice.
5. A MP3 player. An iPod or any value for money MP3 player. Might go with Sony Walkman.
6. An earphones. An awesome one.
7. A gold dinar. For the future.

I think this is the things I want in the near future. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment