Sunday, May 30, 2010

This Flesh A Tomb

May 30th 2010 AD

I'm not an avid writer, but I feel like I need to write something. I'm trying to be a blogger but how suck I am in this. Oh.. Feels so noob right now. Need to write something..Need..to...Urghh....

I cannot write anything good. It's not my prime I think. But alas you must try, right?

But, I enjoyed reading others' work. They can write so good and I unexpectedly become his/her follower. Dem! I wish i was that good. But nah, not even close!

So, I dunno what I should write about.. I had my views on several issues. I can share with others. But not through writing. Oh my, guess you're not born with that talent, eh?

Note to you - "And I feel immortal and I want to make you feel the same"

2 comments:

  1. not so tough...just write whatever in your head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not hard to write something. just pluck into your head and try to pull off anything that you think worth writing. try something small first dude, and don't worry about the contents.

    ReplyDelete